I typed a lovely account of todays events, only to have the Italian Gnome (as opposed to the American one that lives in my computer at home) eat it.
As exhaustion is setting in, just know we shopped til we dropped, saw Michelangelo's David today, some groups paid to climb to the top of the Duomo today, see the inside of the Santa Croce (tombs of Michelangelo, Galileo, Dante, Machiaveli, etc.) and did I mention that we shopped? Leather in all shapes, colors and sizes, t-shirts, jewelry, and the list goes on and on and on and on...I'm really not sure how all of this is going to make it back home.
We get up in the morning and leave for Rome as we have an appt to see the Pope at noon. Well, in actuality, we are hoping to see the Pope but we do have an appt to see the Vatican and are very excited indeed.
Until I have internet access again....
Buena Notte,
Mrs. Savage
Thanks so much for the update! I'm Bryan's aunt and Jennifer's sister-in-law/shopping budding, wishing I was along for this amazing trip!! We're so glad to hear everything is going well!I'm updating our friends and family accordinging to your posts, so thanks again!
ReplyDeleteDo us proud and shop till you drop guys!! Have fun and take tons of pics!! Ciao!!
-Kelly Hernandez
Thanks for the update, This is Faye's parents. We don't have a way of sending her extra money (good for us) but she can exchange her extra dollar to euro to use. Make sure she use and take care of the memory card for the camera.
ReplyDelete-Pamintuan
Thank Mrs. Savage for the update, please tell Ilse if she needs more money to not forget she has her Visa card. Bring us souvenirs :D
ReplyDeletehey Davin, i hope you are having fun. by the way i took over your room.
ReplyDeletethanks Mrs. Savage for taking care of my brother, Davin.
Haha..these posts are fun to read now that we are home. Love the post by Kayla! By now, you realize that all shopping was a huge success and many of you were the first consideration by your kiddos, when buying souvenirs.
ReplyDelete